Last night was our ward lip sync. Our family and one of Jessica's friends, Graciella, did "Lollipop". We had fun! And, we got voted the 3rd favorite out of 16 acts. :) The kids were pleased and so was I! One of the YW said to me afterwords that she wanted a husband like John, that would do that kind of a thing with his wife. I do have the best husband and kids in the whole world! (The camera didn't get recording in time to get the beginning of the song.)
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Lollipop!
Last night was our ward lip sync. Our family and one of Jessica's friends, Graciella, did "Lollipop". We had fun! And, we got voted the 3rd favorite out of 16 acts. :) The kids were pleased and so was I! One of the YW said to me afterwords that she wanted a husband like John, that would do that kind of a thing with his wife. I do have the best husband and kids in the whole world! (The camera didn't get recording in time to get the beginning of the song.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen you're still my cutest friend ever! Love you!
I loved it! How fun...and the cutest little boys lickin' their lollipops! :)
Post a Comment