Jacob was a TMNT for Halloween. But, he was too embarrassed to wear his costume to the trunk-or-treat, he said the shell made him look fat! :) So, he was a baseball player that night.
Jen, I love looking at your blog and hate it at the same time. My stomach hurts bad when I see pictures or hear about you and your family. I miss you so much. You look so beautiful in your family picture. The kids are getting big and so dang cute. John your adorable too!
My name is Jennifer Rasmussen. I'm the proud mom of four beautiful children and wife of my wonderful husband, John. I am passionate about families and hope that this blog will help strengthen your family, as well as mine.
1 comment:
Jen, I love looking at your blog and hate it at the same time. My stomach hurts bad when I see pictures or hear about you and your family. I miss you so much. You look so beautiful in your family picture. The kids are getting big and so dang cute. John your adorable too!
Post a Comment